1.Material: Made of high quality aluminum ADC12, exclusive raw material for anti-corrosion die casting.
2. Technology: The innovation design of internal steel pipe water channel, combind the advantage of steel radiator and aluminum raditor.
3. Pressure: High quality mild steel water channel, can ensure the products using at 0.1 Mpa-1.8 Mpa working pressure.
4. Full body is made by 650 tons HITACHI automatic die-casting machine, without any welding line on the body
Dimension (H*L*D) mm*mm*mm
Central Distance （H）500MM
Thermal Output Δt=50℃:126
Weight 1.77 Kg/pc
Working pressure (Bars):25
QTY 40" HQ:12660 PCS
1) The adoption of European-style aluminum fins in radiator complies
with the long-winged design in fluid mechanics
2) The special aluminum alloy has good thermal conductivity and is
capable of producing heat under max power output
3) Process of degreasing and oxidation of radiator surface prior to
spray painting, which ensures that the paint will not fall off
4) The water chamber is twice treated against corrosion to ensure it
is corrosion-proof while operating in pH<12 water
5) The complete test method, including 1.6Mpa hydro test and alternating
cold and heat test under the pressure for the individual fin and for
the fin group is a good guarantee of the safety and reliability
EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA
CE 442 ;ISO