1.Material: Made of high quality aluminum ADC12, exclusive raw material for anti-corrosion die casting.
2. Technology: full body was made by 800 tons automatic die-casting machine so that it can work under a high pressure.
3. Pressure: The radiator is designed for normal pressure which subjected to pressure testing at 13 bar, offering a high safe environment at a working pressure of 10 bar.
4. Style: Three windows with flat top represents the newest European style, also with the classical color RAL 9016 or RAL9010.
It was dried in a high temperature oven, guarantees an impeccable, long-testing finish
Dimension (H*L*D) mm*mm*mm
Central Distance （H）500MM
Thermal Output Δt=50℃:132
Weight 1.30 Kg/pc
Working pressure (Bars):10
QTY 20" GP: 5000 PCS
QTY 40" HQ:10360 PCS
1) The adoption of European-style aluminum fins in radiator complies
with the long-winged design in fluid mechanics
2) The special aluminum alloy has good thermal conductivity and is
capable of producing heat under max power output
3) Process of degreasing and oxidation of radiator surface prior to
spray painting, which ensures that the paint will not fall off
4) The water chamber is twice treated against corrosion to ensure it
is corrosion-proof while operating in pH<12 water
5) The complete test method, including 1.6Mpa hydro test and alternating
cold and heat test under the pressure for the individual fin and for
the fin group is a good guarantee of the safety and reliability